Thursday 27 October 2011

Get Your Freak On! 15 Questions.

I've been feeling uninspired to post on my blog this week but I really wanted to put something up, so I've decided to do the 'Get Your Freak On' tag. Here it is;

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Hmm, I don't really have a nickname but when I was younger my step sister used to call me "chubby checker" because well I was chubby. I guess my little sister sometimes calls me "Hannie" but that's about it.

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I wouldn't call it weird but I have to fiddle with everything (you're so dirty minded!) what I mean by that is I can't just sit still, I have to pick something up and play with it. It drives my best friend crazy but I don't see the problem.

#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I'm not scared of allot of things, I'm not scared of spiders or the dark or anything like that but I HATE slugs so much! I have no idea why but they just terrify me. I'm not as scared of them now as I was when  I was younger though, I used to cry whenever I was them, now I just walk the log way round.

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast && belt out when you're alone?
I sing constantly, doesn't matter if I'm alone or not I'll sing my little heart out but there's a few, L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N by Noah and the Whale, any song by the Vaccines, Florescent Adolescent by Arctic Monkeys, Wonderwall by Oasis, oh and Adeles Hiding My Heart.
#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
I drives me mad when people put spaces before exclamation marks (like this !) why do people do that?! JUST WHY?! I don't know why it bugs me so much but it does. Also I can't stand it when people chew really loudly and smack their lips, it makes me want to hit them.

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I walk round in circles and mutter to myself, like a mentalist.

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I have a single bed so the middle, but when I'm in a double bed I don't really mind, its up to the other person.

#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
I can't remember for the life of me! I had allot of toys when I was younger because I got bored of them after a week or so, I never got attached to teddy's so I don't know.

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
A coffee frappuccino, yummy.

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Take your makeup off at night, I can never be bothered too!

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Right underneath it, but I face every way, I spin around haha...

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
No, I'm very boring in that sense :(

#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
CHOCOLATE. Any thing chocolatey, I'm much more into sweet things rather than greasy savoury foods.

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"Oh god", "oh my",  "go home" and "nobody cares" in a sarcastic way when someones telling a story.

#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
A massive t-shirt, I cant sleep in anything clingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment