Sunday 16 October 2011

REVIEW- John Frieda Frizz-Ease Serum.

I thought I'd do my first review on one of my holy grails, John Frieda Frizz-Ease Serum. I have been using this product for a few months now and I coudn't live without it. You can purchase this product from Boots,Superdrug or most super markets, for around £5.99 for 50ml, although it is often on offer so keep an eye out.

John Frieda says it:

  • Blocks frizz.


  • Instantly and dramatically transforms dry, frizzy, or chemically-treated hair into incredibly smooth, glossy hair.


  • An exceptional blend of silicones immediately smooths texture while delivering a layer of crystal-clear gloss for perfectly polished, frizz-resistant styles.


  • Repels humidity to help prevent weather-related frizz.



  • So I'l start with abit of information about my hair...
    My hair is a few inches below my collor bone, it is naturally straight, fine and quite frizzy, I would say the frizz is medium, not crazy but it's certainly noticable. My hair has been left dry, dull and brittle as a result of dying, bleaching and using heat on my hair over the years.

    Does this miracle product actually work?
    YES, it really does! I buy the original formula because this is the right strength for me, but if you have uncontrollable frizz there is an extra strength version and also a thermal protect version, I don't buy the thermal one because I don't often use heat on my hair any more, if I do I use a heat protect spray. I run a blob slightly bigger than the size of a 20p through damp hair, you will use more or less depending on the length and how thick your hair is. Be careful not to apply to much though because it will make your hair greasy or sticky if you just slap it on. I then let my hair dry naturally to avoid heat damage. I wash my hair more or less everday and I use this every time I do, and it does last quite a while.

    When I first used the frizz-ease serum I was shocked by how sleek it left my hair looking. After using this product my hair is shiny, smooth and it completely eliminates all frizz which is exaclty what I wanted from this product. I am so pleased with the results it gives and would definitely reccomend it to everyone who has a problem with frizz.

    Is it worth the money?
    Yes it is, I will be repurchasing John Freida Frizz-Ease Serum for the foreseeable future and I do want to try out the rest of the frizz ease range to see if it matches up.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment